Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pink and Gold princess gown

Hello everyone,
Today I thought I'd post the first princess dress I've made. Pink and gold were my color scheme, and I made it to be just a dress-up gown for my little sister.



Photobucket

I love the style of this particular pattern, I have used it five times now all in different color schemes (Pink and gold, Purpleish-pink and white, Light blue and dark blue, and light purple and dark purple).
Photobucket

It zippers in the back for an easy change.

Photobucket

With the sleeves being short, it's also a great one to wear to the Renaissance Faire.

Photobucket

Farewell for now,




1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment, you're thoughts and opinions are appreciated. I'd love to hear from you!

~Fidelia~

Note: Just remember not to leave any bad language, if you do, your comment shall not be published.