Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Grecian Princess Gown

Hello everyone,
I originally made this costume for my movie, as a coronation gown for my character, but as it is historically inspired I will title it as such. :)

I used white silk essence from Joanns for the gown.


Photobucket

I think it looks also like something Galadriel would have in her wardrobe. :)

Photobucket

It is princess-seamed and laces in the back with a thin white ribbon.

Photobucket

A picture of the sleeves: (Or wings, whatever you wish to call them)

Photobucket

Farewell for now my friends!



1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment, you're thoughts and opinions are appreciated. I'd love to hear from you!

~Fidelia~

Note: Just remember not to leave any bad language, if you do, your comment shall not be published.