Monday, February 20, 2012

Movie Costume Monday~Edmund

Good morning everyone,
I hope ya'll are having a fantastic Monday so far!
Today's Movie Costume Monday comes from the latest narnia movie: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
I decided on Edmund's Narnian costume, I just love that classic Narnian style mixed with a little pirate-ish-ness. :P


 In the above picture it looks slightly Shakespearean with the jerkin and everything. Don't you think?


Personally, I would love to make any of their costumes, including the cool leather belts/sash things. :)

Happy Monday!



PS: I apologize about neglecting to post about costumes. I have a few planned but just haven't gotten around to taking pictures yet. :P I will though, maybe today or tomorrow...hopefully. :D

2 comments:

  1. Greetings,
    OHH! great choice!! His outfit is awesome. :)
    Cool post as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definetly think you should make the belts. They look so cool!

    Love the new word:D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, you're thoughts and opinions are appreciated. I'd love to hear from you!

~Fidelia~

Note: Just remember not to leave any bad language, if you do, your comment shall not be published.