Monday, April 16, 2012

Movie Costume Monday- Pippin

Hey everyone,
First off, I'd like to apologize for slacking. Right now I'm leading a rather crazy life. :P

For this week's Movie Costume Monday, I decided on Pippin from Lord of the Rings, they're my favorite movies, and...who doesn't like Pippin? Legolas is my favorite, but I've been feeling goofy today, so who could be better? :P


I have always been a fan of his scarf... :P As well as the color scheme they chose for him, very happy and hobbity.


 Ahaahahaha, one of the BEST parts...


And who knew he could sing? :D



"Home is behind the world ahead

And there are many paths to tread

Through shadow to the edge of night

Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow

Cloud and shade

All shall fade
All shall fade"

Have a great week everyone!






2 comments:

  1. His outfits are always so awesome:D

    I love his battle outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean't Merry's battle costume:P oops!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, you're thoughts and opinions are appreciated. I'd love to hear from you!

~Fidelia~

Note: Just remember not to leave any bad language, if you do, your comment shall not be published.