Friday, April 20, 2012

Lady Pirate Costume

Good morning,

This costume I put together a week or so ago.
 I was needing a pirate, but didn't have the right fabric to make another tunic, so I grabbed a tunic I made wow ummm...last spring maybe? And the leather belt/sash thing for my Lucy Voyage of the Dawn Treader costume, a brown belt that was just hanging in my closet, a cape I made for my character (Fidelia) to wear in the movie, and a hat one of my friends gave me. I love how the look turned out, almost like it was supposed to go together. :P I love when that happens. :D

IMG_4386


IMG_4389


IMG_4390


IMG_4391


The cuffs:

IMG_4393


IMG_4394


IMG_4396


IMG_4397

Playing with the effects on Photobucket a little... 

IMG_4387


IMG_4388


IMG_4398


IMG_4399


What has been your best experience with a "Throw together costume"?

Have a great weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Love it!! it looks great! my favorite picture is the 9th it looks really good!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, you're thoughts and opinions are appreciated. I'd love to hear from you!

~Fidelia~

Note: Just remember not to leave any bad language, if you do, your comment shall not be published.