Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Snow White

     Earlier this year I saw "Snow White and the Huntsman", and just a few days ago I saw "Mirror Mirror" (I really liked both by the way). I thought I should do a Snow White costume comparison post for these two  movies.

     First off, Snow White and the Huntsman:


In this movie you will see a lot more leather and suede, as well as more earthy/darker colors. The color schemes and styles really add to the mood of the movie (Dark, scary, heroic) as costumes should. Besides being the actor's pass to a character it's their most important job. I really like her style; durable, comfortable, pretty. Basically, it's all around realistic for that time and place as well as adding to her own personality. I REALLY like this costume. I also like how they brought in the classic Snow White sleeve style. :D





      Now for Mirror Mirror:
Okay, I absolutely LOVE this costume, it's very "me". :P I love the colors especially. This is a much more light-hearted version of Snow White, and the guys too wear different styles than that in the Huntsman. I think it depends on your personality which movie/costume you like better, but this costume trumps most costumes I've ever seen in any movie. Sorry for the rant, it's just such an awesome outfit! She wears other costumes too, but not super-duper.... I'm thinking Renaissance Faire...:D What do you think?



Which is your favorite???



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, you're thoughts and opinions are appreciated. I'd love to hear from you!

~Fidelia~

Note: Just remember not to leave any bad language, if you do, your comment shall not be published.