Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 31st

Happy new year everyone!

Wow, another year almost gone, and another coming soon. I hope you will have a fantastic new year and many blessings in the years to come. :)

I have not forgot about my promise... Just as soon as I can take pictures of the piratey gown, I will post! :P

I'll end the year with a poll:

What time period has your favorite style of clothing?
  1. Ancient Greece?
  2. Renaissance/Medieval?
  3. Colonial?
  4. Pioneer days?
  5. Victorian?
  6. 1900s?
Farewell for now,




PS: I've been very much into the making of "The Hobbit" lately, here is the official blog  (It has production videos which I love, and other things)  


3 comments:

  1. I look forward to your dress pictures!
    I have a stack of pictures to get posted online too. Sometimes it just takes a while.

    Oh dear....How can I choose my favorite era?
    hmm....Colonial, Fantasy (like LOTR) and Medieval. :D ...and everything else. ;)

    I have been following the Hobbit as well.
    Can't belive it has been 10 years sense LOTR came out! Goodness, I feel old. lol.

    anyway, enjoyed reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! Why thank you SO much for putting my button your sidebar. That was really sweet of you. :) It looks pretty on your blue background.

    I am going to start adding other blogs to my side bar (just text links) but my I include yours?
    Have a magical new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~Brielle~
    I agree very heartily with your choice of eras. :)
    My my, the first one came out when I was four! makes me feel young, and old at the same time lol. :P

    I would LOVE for you to put my blog on your site! That would completely make my day.:D

    Have a wonderful new year as well! <3

    ~Fidelia~

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, you're thoughts and opinions are appreciated. I'd love to hear from you!

~Fidelia~

Note: Just remember not to leave any bad language, if you do, your comment shall not be published.