Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Little Girl Fairy Gown

I designed/made this costume about two months ago with some gold fabric I had left over from a shawl for a formal event. My little sister loves how poofy this dress feels when it's worn. :)


I did the petals with some sheer very light pink fabric we had laying around...



It closes with a zipper in the back..



I did the straps with some gold ribbon...



It has two slightly smaller petals in the back...



A pic of the top of the Sheer pink petals...



And, last but now least, my favorite picture. <3



Farewell for now,



2 comments:

  1. Cute! So shimmery and....fairy-like =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable!! So cute, it reminds of me tinkerbell from the Peter Pan book! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, you're thoughts and opinions are appreciated. I'd love to hear from you!

~Fidelia~

Note: Just remember not to leave any bad language, if you do, your comment shall not be published.