Monday, December 12, 2011

Movie Costume Monday

Hello everyone,
I got the idea for Movie Costume Monday from Brielle who gave me permission to do it also. :)



Today's movie costume comes from one of my favorite costumes from one of my favorite movies of all time... Eowyn's Victory gown from Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King...

*Pictures from www.costumersguide.com- go to her site to get larger pictures (If I make these any bigger they'd be blurry) 



 I also LOVE the robe she wears over the under-gown...



The front piece is also awesome...

Have a great Monday everyone!

 Farewell,





1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! :) Fun to see another movie costume monday. :) Her gown is just stunning.
    Wish we could see it more in the movie.
    LOTR is my all time favorite ever costume movie.
    Looking forward to your new posts!
    Have a magical day!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, you're thoughts and opinions are appreciated. I'd love to hear from you!

~Fidelia~

Note: Just remember not to leave any bad language, if you do, your comment shall not be published.