Sunday, January 29, 2012

Koryn's Farewell gown

Hello everyone,
The first thing you might be wondering is "Who is Koryn in the first place?" Answer: She's one of the main characters in my movie. :)

I found this wine-colored fabric (Actually my Mom did) at a yard sale and realized that there was enough of it to make a dress. :D

Renaissance/a little bit of Grecian style was my inspiration:



Photobucket


Photobucket

The neckline has a casing threaded with a ribbon for adjustment. I un-tucked the ribbon so you could see:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I lifted up the sleeve in this picture so you could see the side:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Have a wonderful day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I especially love how the sleeves look, and the bodice when tied with the sash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I love how the bodice is tied.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, you're thoughts and opinions are appreciated. I'd love to hear from you!

~Fidelia~

Note: Just remember not to leave any bad language, if you do, your comment shall not be published.