Sunday, January 8, 2012

Rum Island Shift

Happy New Year everyone!
I finally got pictures of this costume so here we go...

This is one of Elizabeth's costumes in the first Pirates of the Carribean movie. I have actually never seen the movie, but have seen pictures and study pages on this costume, and couldn't resist to make it. :)

I made it out of some soft white linen: 




My friends and I made this belt out of wooden beads, I thought it looked piratey:




I ran out of white eyelets, so I painted some silver ones :P




Here's a sneak peek on tomorrow's Movie Costume Monday: 


Farewell for now,





1 comment:

  1. oh cute! Nice job! Very piratey. :)

    Fun movie costume Monday with Buttercup too...her wedding dress is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, you're thoughts and opinions are appreciated. I'd love to hear from you!

~Fidelia~

Note: Just remember not to leave any bad language, if you do, your comment shall not be published.